If you are unhappy with your insurance company
- Approach the Grievance Redressal Officer of its branch or any other office that you deal with. Click here for mail ids of Grievance Redressal Officers, GRO, of all insurance companies
- Give your complaint in writing along with the necessary support documents
- Take a written acknowledgement of your complaint with the date.
The insurance company should deal with your complaint within 15 days.
- If that does not happen or if you are unhappy with their solution you can:
- Approach the Grievance Redressal Cell of the Consumer Affairs Department of IRDA:
- Make use of the Integrated Grievance Management System:
- Send a letter or fax to IRDA with your complaint:
- Click here to download Complaint Registration Form
- Fill and send by post or courier to:
Consumer Affairs Department
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority
3-5-817/818, United India Towers, 9th Floor
Hyderabad – 500 029
- Or Fax to