As a part of the Publicity Campaign under Bima Bemisaal, Consumer Affairs Department, IRDA, has organised an Essay Competition for students. The last date for submission is 31st January, 2012.
The following topics were given to the students:-
- Impact of De-tariffing on the financials of Non-life Insurance Companies
- Preventing Mis-selling of Insurance policies
- Performance of Group Health Insurance Schemes of State Governments
- Designing of Savings Linked Insurance products in Life Insurance
- Increasing awareness about insurance amongst the public
Watchout for results in this space...!!