IRDA has introduced a mobile application that enables comparison of Unit Linked Insurance Policies (ULIPs) introduced on or after 1st September, 2010, when the new ULIP guidelines came into force. Here is how it works:
- It is a mechanism to make informed decisions on buying ULIPs
- It works on Android, iPhone, Nokia and Blackberry platforms
- You can access the site www.m.irda.gov.in with any mobile device
- You get real-time access to IRDA’s repository of ULIPs
- You can compare features of ULIPs like premium and benefits
- You can search by Company, by Policy type and by Keyword
Disclaimer: While every care has been taken while giving the product features and rates based on the information provided by the respective insurance companies, neither IRDA not any of its officials would be liable or responsible for any accidental or inadvertent mistakes or any of the consequences of purchases made by any of the consumers/prospects or any third parties, as regards the use of the said information or the investment risk or any adverse consequences thereof, and that it is made abundantly clear that the decision to purchase/invest is purely that of the consumer or user of the information.